Thursday, February 24, 2011

do not know whether statements clearly

Posts by I am a brick at 2011-2-23 19:32 Edit

Such as the title, do not know whether statements clearly

7.2 upgrade to 1.5, while space is also the home of uchome2.0 upgrade to dx1.5

But now logged 1.5, Just a little one user name (that is, see personal space), my account to dropped calls, so every time! (And some individual space will not be dropped points will not be dropped if space address space with those who dropped the rules not the same URL address, or personal space seems to be static if the URL's to go out, to dynamic can not afford to)

others are okay, this is the case dropped


hope that people give a solution, or I upgrade the omission?
or BUG, officials hope to answer it!

Website: http://bbs.whjzw.net/

this question once, but because I can not Replies, so re-posting http://www.discuz.net / thread-2031222-1-1.html



different computers I tested, though only under IE7, but I'm not sure
burberry sale
burberry outlet
chanel 2.55
nike factory outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment